Monday, December 6, 2010

Just One More Please


I don't know if you are like me or not; but when you see a box like this on the porch the little kid takes over and you are suddenly giddy with anticipation! Once I picked it up, I knew what was inside. This particular box has gleefully landed on my porch three years in a row now! My cousin sends them out from SandJ Mandarin Grove. They are truly a treat!

It is like an entire box of mandarin sweetness delivered to the door! Every one is just as sweet as the last and never disappoints. Sure, they may not come in fancy wrap or bows.....trust me, that stuff will just get in the way! You will be eating them straight out of the box! If you are looking for a thoughtful gift this season, don't forget the fruits of others hard labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment