Sunday, January 30, 2011

Modern and Trendy Bee and Chicken Keeping


You have got to check this out! My husband is fastidiously researching urban bee keeping and ran across the OMLET. This page sells super trendy animal and insect enclosure systems that are sure to put a twinkle in your eye. Don't look at the price though, your heart will sink! It reinforces my theory that you can take anything from drab to fab with a little color. As I am fond of saying "If your gonna do it, might as well do it with flair!" If it requires color and trendiness to bring nay sayers on board, I say be my guest! I am not so certain that some of the setups are that easy to maintain and I am not so fond of large and plastic but for some people it takes a little more and some a little less to make self sufficiency appealing and get people interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment