Monday, April 25, 2011

Pink Profusion


Most of my fruit trees are currently in full bloom. This crabapple is by far my favorite. It is one of the few original plants we were able to keep. Nothing makes me happier than looking out the back door and seeing this tree in all of its splendor!


These are apple blossoms. I hope this all means I am destined to have a fruit filled summer!
I would feel more comfortable about that prediction if I was finding a few more bees too. How are your fruit trees doing? Have you seen a lot of bees? I hope it has not been too cool for them!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a lot of bees on our crabapple -- love the color, the smell and the buzzing of bees! hope to plant regular apple and apricot trees soon...

    ReplyDelete